Performing as either port engineer or design engineer for a number of our waterfront clients. We have a staff-base of unparalleled experience in this discipline. Our design team helps clients realize the maximum return on their investment by providing various innovative and cutting edge designs. PMC experience in Engineering
- Hands-on experience in development of Greenfield ports & harbours
- In depth expertise of subject & thorough awareness of challenges in Greenfield projects
- Undertaking conceptual planning, design and detailed engineering
- Site selection process for setting up projects
- Preparation of feasibility reports, traffic report, DPR, tender documents, detailed technical specifications of works & materials and monthly progress reports.
- Equipped to handle interface between planning, design, construction and maintenance
- Estimation, capital costs, rate analysis, construction costs, operating & maintenance costs
- Planning of utilities & services
- Coordination on technical matters between govt. bodies, lenders and auditors
- Liaise with government authorities, port users and statutory authorities
- Statutory approvals, permission and clearances from statutory authorities and govt. bodies
- Project scheduling, monitoring, PERT and CPM
- Ability to gauge risks vis-à-vis progress of project and long term durability
- Awareness of customs and tax related matters for infrastructure project
With strong capabilities we can assist into all phases of Engineering:
PMC Projects has a highly
qualified team of design and project engineers, with extensive experience and
knowledge of the design of various marine structures and associated
Marine engineering capabilities: new structures / upgradation
- Berths/wharves/jetties for dry bulk, container, multipurpose, liquid, LNG
- Berthing, mooring and navigation structures
- Tug berths
- Dredging and land reclamation
- Navigational approach channel for ships
- Approach structures
- Navigational aids
PMC’s port infrastructure engineering is multidisciplinary and having huge experience of diverse projects. The list of assignment carried by our infrastructure utilities team is as follows:
- Utility buildings & structures
a. Substation building
b. Water tank & pump house
c. Compressor room
- Architectural buildings
a. Port operation buildings
b. Administration buildings
c. Pre-dispatch inspection units
d. Office buildings
e. Toilet units
- Industrial buildings
a. Godowns /warehouses
b. Engineering workshops and stores
- Water supply & distribution network
- Sewage disposal system
- Fire fighting and dust suppression system
- Water & waste treatment plants like ETP, STP, RM, WTP, UF, RO etc.
- Storm water disposal system
- Desalination plants
- Foundation works for transmission lines
- Compound walls, weighbridge, gate complex, high mast foundations, box culverts, underground trenches
- Water harvesting Systems
- Other utilities such as chiller system, hot water generation system, nitrogen generation plant, soft water treatment
PMC’s material handling system is well experience for carrying out various mechanized solution projects. Few capabilities are as follows:
- From concept to commissioning of MHS system for bulk solids (belt conveyors & associated equipment for).
- Preparation of various MHS layouts
- MHS Basic and Detailed engineering (e.g. conveyor belt profiles, transfer house layout, major conveyor component selection etc.) including BOQ and specifications.
- Preparing of technical data & scope for Tender inquiry and evolution of offers.
- Estimation of quantum of work for project ( e.g. DCI list )
- Checking and approval of vendor drawings and documents related to MHS.
- GA drawings.
- Detail drawings
- Calculations and selection.
- Vendor drawings.
- Site support to MHS related issues.
- Special long distance, high capacity and high speed conveyors (through outside consultants.)
- Major application area
- Power plants
- Fertilizer & cement plants
- Liquid terminals
- Food grain Silos
We have considerable experience in planning and development of various container terminals that ensures that the planning of a proposed development is driven towards achieving the key objectives for terminal.
Our project management services includes from concept to commission:
- Development of various container terminal planning layouts
- Planning and engineering of all container terminal facilities from berth to evacuation facilities
- Cost benefit analysis
- Evaluation of different solutions
- Advice on the choice and configuration of suitable equipment
PMC Projects has been working with world’s top equipment suppliers and suggesting clients for optimal and efficient solutions. Our experience in major port equipment is as follows: PMC’s role in equipment
- Selection of equipment
- Preparing tender documents
- Techno-commercial bid evaluations
- Owner’s engineer for
- Design review and approvals
- Manufacturing follow up and quality checks
- Witnessing pre-shipment test
- Commissioning at site up to handing over
- Warranty support to client
PMC Projects has rich experience of designing and building bulk liquid tank farms for the Petroleum Class, Vegetable Oil, and petro chemical types.
We have already developed Liquid tankfarms of about 700,000 KL storage capacity. In addition, we have diverse experience of developing Liquid Jetties and associated backup infrastructure.
We deliver solutions that encompass concept to commissioning of for all components of Liquid storage terminal projects.
PMC provides a comprehensive offering of bulk liquid storage terminal components, including:
- Liquid jetties and offshore handling systems
- Tank farms
- Ship/truck loading and unloading stations
- Tank Foundations
- Process piping
- Tankfarm automations
- Control systems
- Fire protection systems